With two cellular modes, the CuddeLink Cell is the ideal trail camera whether you use one camera or 24. Cell Mode 1- the CuddeLink Cell exceeds the performance of other cellular trail cameras - LTE service, second trigger speed, long battery life and 20MP images.
Cell Mode 2 is where CuddeLink Cell utilizes CuddeLink technology to allow up to 24 cameras to share one cell plan. The CuddeLink Cell records 20MP images with daylight color and IR black/white night images. Features separate day/night delays, fully programmable time lapse and much more. You can create a network with a mix of G-Series camera, J-Series cameras and Home products. Cameras automatically connect and send images from up to 23 Remote cameras to one Home camera.
Flash Technology - Infrared with 850nm LEDs - 850nm
LEDs provide best IR image quality and longest range.
Flash Power - 24 high-power IR LEDs -- 100 feet
- Not all LEDs are created equally.
Camera uses high-power LEDs instead of cheaper, low-power, commodity LEDs.
Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be
identified to over 100 feet.
Trigger Speed - 1/4 second
- Fast trigger speeds allow the camera
to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera.
Recovery Speed - 1 to 2 seconds
- The camera can be ready for the second
shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second
animal following the first.
Battery System - D battery, quantity 4
- D batteries have up to 8 times the
power of AA.
Battery Life - Up to 6 months -- Over 10,000
images (when CuddeLink is disabled)
- Battery life depends on battery
quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors.
Day Images - Full color
- 5MP or 20MP color images with stunning
Night Images - IR black and white
- 5MP or 20MP properly exposed b/w
images with deep blacks and white whites. Not the gray washout that is
generated from lesser cameras.
Image Imprint - Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID
- Black bar identification for easy
Time Lapse - 10 seconds to 24 hours
- Allows different settings for day and
Camera Delays - 1 second to 60 minutes
- Provide versatility for trails,
scrapes, food plots and feeders.
Burst Mode - 1 to 5 images
- Select to trigger multiple images per
*Only first image from Burst Mode is sent Home,
other burst images stored on camera's SD card
Day & Night Modes - Separate day and night
- Separate delays, time lapse, images,
video, and burst for day and night.
No Card Mode - Camera will continue to record images
without an SD card.
Operating Modes - EZ, Advanced & Surveillance
- Use EZ mode for simple setup and use.
Use Advanced Mode for more control over the camera settings.
Video – Can be set to 10, 20, or 30 seconds
- Plus you can still get an image when
you take video.
* Video disabled when CuddeLink is active
HD-Size Images - (16:9)
- Select if you prefer wide format
Full-Size Images - (4:3)
- Select if you prefer full-size images.
- Easier to deploy a camera when the
mount is separated from the camera. Optional pan, tilt, lock sold separately.
Warranty Tracker - No receipt required to validate
5.2.1 Warranty - 1-year standard warranty. 2-year
free extended warranty with online registration. 5-year reduced cost
- 7” H x 3” W x 3” D (excludes mounting
WARNING: To the state of California, this product is known to have chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, and harm to the reproductive system.