Ideal all-around work and hunt boot100% waterproof from top to bottomComfort range from 75 degrees to -20 degreesMolded high traction outsoleSlipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards
Dryshod's Overland Premium Sport Boot is the most versitile and most popular model in their line up. The high traction sole is ideal for outdoor work and play activities...don’t let mud or snow slow you down. With a comfort range from 75 degrees to -20 degrees it's the perfect boot for just about any situation. Dryshod footwear proucts go "Beyond Waterproof" by providing weather-proof technologies to keep your feet warm, dry and protected in the harshest weather and messiest working conditions. The secret to Dryshod boots effectiveness is their excelusive self-insulating, waterproof DENSOPRENE foam bootie construction and HYDROKOTE water repellent textile treatment. Quite possibly the best, most well thought out hunting boots available!
• DS1 molded outsole - outer/high traction - color-coordinated
• EVA midsole blocks cold and adds comfort
• Removable molded EVA sockliner
• Nylon shank
• 100% WATERPROOF - Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
• 5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE - Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
• HYDROKOTE® WATER-REPELLENT - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
• 4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING - Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
• EASY-ON/EASY-OFF - 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
• ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE - Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
• GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS - Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
• SUPERIOR STABILITY - Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
• SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT - Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
• CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS - Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
WARNING: To the state of California, this product is known to have chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, and harm to the reproductive system.