1. Clean the application surface thoroughly with window cleaner and/or rubbing alcohol
2. Prepare the sticker using a squeegee or credit card across the transfer tape (see-through layer)
3. With transfer tape side down, carefully peel the sticker backing off the sticker
4. Slowly adhere the sticker to the desired surface.
5. Use squeegee or credit card to rub the sticker so it completely adheres to surface.
6. Slowly peel the transfer tape off - be careful not to pull sticker off of the surface (it is best to pull tape at an angle).
7. After tape is removed, use your finger to rub over the sticker and make sure it is completely adhered and there are no bubbles
WARNING: To the state of California, this product is known to have chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, and harm to the reproductive system.