The Blind Sled is capable of being pulled forward or backward allowing you to easily move your hunting blind from location to location around your hunting property easily with 4 wheeler, UTV or vehicle. The sturdy steel runners are built for tough terrain.
FEATURES OF THE BLIND SLED INCLUDES:
- Tow hooks on both sides of the sled and platform allow it to be pulled forward or backwards.
- Made from heavy duty powder coated steel to resist rusting
- All Parts are drilled for precise fit
- One size nut and bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- Black zinc hardware to resist rusting
- Sled Weight: 119lbs
AVAILABLE FOR THESE REDNECK BLIND MODELS:
- 5x5 Trophy Tower Gun Blind
- 5x6 Shooter Gun Blind
- 5x6 Predator 360º Blind
- 6x6 Buck Palace 360º Blind
- 6x6 Ghille Deluxe Soft-Sided Blind*
- 6x6 Burlap Low-Profile Soft-Sided Blind*
*Note: A Soft-Side Platform Conversion Kit is required for the use with our Soft-Sided Blind Models.
- The customer is responsible for assembly of the blind stand and moving the blind/stand to its desired location.
WARNING: To the state of California, this product is known to have chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, and harm to the reproductive system.