- Gen II Lightwave DSP Ranging Engine With Extended Range (XR) Mode
- Onboard Environmental Sensors for Real-time Ballistic Calculations
- Drop Remote Waypoints With Basemap App
- Applied Ballistics Ultralite With Complete AB Bullet Database, Up to 25 Custom Bullet Profiles and 8 Onboard Ballistic Groups
- BDX 2.0 Enabled With Low Energy, Long Range Bluetooth
Introducing the new KILO8K-ABS 7 x 25 mm laser rangefinding monocular with BDX 2.0. The KILO8K-ABS has a maximum reflective range of 8,000 yards and includes Applied Ballistics Elite (BDX Elite) along with onboard environmental sensors and digital compass; the KILO8K also supports BDX External (BDX-X) for connecting to external devices such as Kestrel and Garmin devices. The Gen II LightWave DSP engine features new target modes: Extended Range (XR) and Fog mode along with First, Best and Last target. The rangefinder incorporates the first Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Graphic Display which provides all relevant ballistic information such as range to target, elevation holdover, wind hold, energy on target and velocity at target distance. The all new KILO rangefinders also integrate with BaseMap to provide remote waypoints on ranged targets and can be fully configured with the Sig Sauer BDX App. All KILOs leverage Low Energy / Long Range Bluetooth 5.x for multipoint Bluetooth connections and improved connectivity to BDX enabled riflescopes and sights. The KILO8K ships with a Multicam MOLLE bag, Multicam carry pouch, lanyard, tripod adapter and WeatherFlow Bluetooth WindMETER.