Ranges out to 1600 yardsHyperScan ranges 4 times per secondLine of Sight (LOS) or Angle Modified Range (AMR)High Transmittance LCD display
The KILO1200 is one of the most advanced, yet simple to use rangefinders on the market and features the fastest, digital signal processing engine while streamlining the user interface for a no hassle, out of the box experience.
- 4x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Features line of sight (LOS) or angle modified range (AMR). Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution
- Now with High Transmittance LCD display
- User selectable target modes featuring LAST or BEST for pinpoint accuracy
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with diopter adjustment
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only
- Sleek design for one-handed operation and lanyard attachment points
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty
WARNING: To the state of California, this product is known to have chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, and harm to the reproductive system.