- Ranges out to 2000 yards
- HyperScan ranges 4 times per second
- Line of Sight (LOS) or Angle Modified Range (AMR)
- RED T-OLED display
The KILO1600™ is one of the most advanced, and versatile rangefinders on the market. Featuring a transparent red OLED display, and powered by the industries fastest, digital signal processing engine. It’s streamlined user interface provides a no hassle, out of the box experience at an extremely reasonable price.
- 6x22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Transparent Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.
WARNING: To the state of California, this product is known to have chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, and harm to the reproductive system.